Left the lecture room at 1040am,
all thanks to Joey Ng's pyscho-ing.
I told you I've no self discipline.
I promise it will be the last time ever
that I'll leave the lecture room
before we're officially dismissed!
My back was aching like mad,
all thanks to hockey yesterday
and I entered dreamland only at about 2am
as I was waiting for Pauline to reach home.
Yes, Pauline is home! ^^
I feel so fat nowadays because I keep
stuffing myself with goodies from overseas. T_T.
Anyway, Pauline took my camera with him
and guess what? He broke my ah piao
key chain when he took the pirate ship. :(.
Siao lor, who the hell will bring a camera up
those theme park rides? Luckily my camera
didn't fly out and drop dead. Otherwise...
I am so gonna scream the hell out of him.
Here, I'll show you a before and after picture
of ah piao. It's horrible please.
And this very nice oniisan of mine even
brought home it's remains.
Nah, this is the ah piao "before".

And this, is the ah piao "after". T^T.
One of it's eye, the metal thing connecting
the head to the key ring and the bell came off.

So sad right!!! D: Come, let us all now take
one minute of silence to remember my
dearest ah piao. :(.
*one minute later*
To make up for it, he caught this for me
in one of the arcades there.

It's sooooo cute but please hor,
I will not be appeased so easily!
Hahahha, but really, this is so cute lah!
The helmet can be removed one leh!! Hahhaha.
I sound like a darn small kid. :D.
Okay, now bye! ^^
-end-